Things I Would Rather Do than Dye My Hair
* This post contains Amazon affiliate links. You can see my full policy here*.
I’m a working mother.
Time with my sons is precious to me. And having to spend 2-3 hours in a salon chair on a Saturday morning or weekday afternoon is (in my opinion) a miserable waste of time, when there are so many other things I’d rather be doing.
Think about it – if you work 40 hours a week, and you only get two days off, 3 hours to spend on a chore like getting your hair colored is a LOT of time spent doing something that is not fun, is expensive, and (for some of us) is itchy or painful.
Here are a few things I’d rather do:
- Pack a picnic, grab the kids, and go to the beach
- Walk around the beautiful Getty Center
- Read a classic mystery, like Some Buried Caesar by Rex Stout
- Plant some succulents
- Call my Mom
- Call my Sister
- Declutter the House
- Volunteer my time to a great cause or community organization
- Play with my pug
- Participate in the King Arthur Flour Bakealong
- Lie on the couch and watch Poldark or Being Human, so I can drool over Aidan Turner
- Finally organize my photos into albums..or something
- Look at pictures of cute Valais Blacknose Sheep
- Play board games or cards
I could go on with this list forever.
But how about you?
What would you do with an extra 3 hours once a month?
Please do me a favor and share this post to social media, as it helps me grow my audience and spread the word about our Silver Revolution! And remember to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and Pinterest Feed for more gray hair tips and product recommendations. Thanks!
Check out my shop on Amazon for all your gray hair needs:
Katie Goes Platinum Storefront